When it comes to new business every organisation wants to win “Good Business”.
What’s “Good Business”?
- Good business works for you and your client.
- Good business aligns your organisation with great companies and people.
- Good business has an acceptable risk profile. Remember “Profit is the reward for risk.”
- Good business is scoped and priced appropriately.
- Good Business ensures the resources required to deliver on your promise as a business are in place.
- Good Business requires a transparent, mutually beneficial and synergistic relationship with your client.
- Good Business doesn’t happen without good communication.
- Good Business allows your people to produce their art.
- Good Business is profitable. Always.
- Good Business means you get paid. On time.
- Good Business is the start of a long-term partnership with your client.
- Good Business feels good.
- Good Business positions your business to win more Good Business.
Are you winning “Good Business”?